This is how I installed Ha Bridge on my laptop the “easy” way
- Download Ha Bridge Software
- Create a new folder on your desktop and move the downloaded .jar there (optional, I did this to keep files handy on desktop). You can even rename the downloaded compressed file to anything you like. I renamed mine “lights.jar”
- Download and install the latest version of Java
- Install Java
- Once Java is installed, go to the downloaded .jar compressed folder. In my case “lights.jar” right click on it and choose…”open with” then choose “java.” You will see a series of commands (terminal) going on (black screen with light letters). Give it a few minutes to configure
- Once java is done configuring .jar file, open any browser (except for IE) and type “localhost” without the “”
- You should be able to see the HA Bridge interface on your browser.